I was traveling the last couple of days, so I wasn’t able to post the happenings at EECI EU in Leiden. I did retweet some mentions of slides and presentations at the EE Insider Twitter account but here’s a wrap-up of slides and talks from the conference.
- Christopher Imrie - Live Content: Finding new ways to Publish. Chris also published his entry data API for ExpressionEngine.
- Filip Vanderstappen - Improving your workflow.
- Leevi Graham - Theming eecms!
- Iain Urquhart - Edging your way into #eecms development. When you’re a designer.
- Steven Grant - Introduction to multi-lingual ExpressionEngine sites
- Joel Bradbury - The EE Engine. Here’s the Graphite add-on that will make your template debug log into a graph.
If you have a link to any of the talks I don’t yet have listed, please post it in the comments and I will update this post.
The high quality of these talks—and the great tools and ideas that came out of the—are a testament not only to the intelligent people in our community but also to Robert Eerhart’s ability to wrangle these people together and produce yet another great conference.
See you all here in Austin for EECI US!