EE Help Chat
Get realtime answers to your EE questions!
Do you need help with ExpressionEngine or have a question and want expert, realtime answers? Bring your EE questions, problems and issues and I’ll do my best to help you out. I enjoy helping other people solve their EE problems and now I want to try doing it in a weekly one-hour chat. The chat will take place at 9 PM Eastern on Wednesdays.
Go to http://mijingo.com/go-chat on Wednesdays at 9 PM Eastern and you will be forwarded to the chatroom.
The EE Help Chat is all about answering your questions and helping you learn more about ExpressionEngine. Here are some guidelines to help you out:
- No question is too simple. If you’re new to EE, don’t be afraid to ask your question.
- Limit yourself to one question at a time. There’s no restriction on asking more than one question over the course of the hour, but please don’t ask multiple questions at once. I want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to ask at least one question.
- Be ready to show some template code, if needed. Many times it’s difficult to solve a problem without seeing the code you’re using in your template. If the project in question is publicly accessible, please share the link in the chat.
- The EE Help Chat will be limited to 12 people at one time. If you arrive and the room is full, check back again because people will certainly come and go throughout the hour-long help session.
Hope to see you there on Wednesdays!
Recent Chat Transcripts
As a service to people who are not able to attend the live chat, I will try to post transcripts (PDF) in this space.
- Help Chat for 10/28/2009
- EE Help Chat for October 14, 2009
- EE Help Chat for July 1, 2009
- EE Help Chat for May 6, 2009
- EE Help Chat, March 4, 2009
- EE Help Chat for January 21, 2009
- Simple Commerce Module & More - EE Help Chat Transcript 1/14/09
- i18n and more. EE Help Chat Transcript - 10/8/2008
- A Full House. EE Help Chat Transcript - 10/1/2008
- Your Questions Answered. Help Chat Transcript - 9/24/2008
- Inaugural EE Help Chat - 9/17/2008