- Matrix Cat Col (for EE2) by koivi
Adds a cell type to the Matrix plugin that allows you to set the categories for each row. When categories are set for a row, the same categories are also selected for the entry.
- Directory Contents (for EE2) by koivi
This plugin recurses a directory on the file system and displays the contents as a link tree.
- http_auth (for EE2) by koivi
This plugin utilizes HTTP basic authenitcation as a basis to provide or deny access to a web page.
- Republic Analytics (for EE2) by Republic
Tap into your Google Analytics account and display the charts and the stats right in the Control Panel.
- Single Logon (for EE2) by EpicVoyage
Replacement for ExpressionEngine’s “Allow multiple log-ins from a single account?” option.
- Encaf Double Date (for EE2) by Chad Crowell (Encaffeinated)
Return a well-formatted date/time for event durations.
- Cache (for EE2) by Joshua Baker
A module for ExpressionEngine 2 that creates static HTML files from parsed templates.
- Page tracker ($, for EE2) by Percipio
Logs page views made by registered members and displays them in CP
- CHP - CustomHookPoints (for EE2) by AutumnDev
CHP - CustomHookPoints allows you to add custom hook points to the start of any function, in any file in the /system/expressionengine/ directory.
- Rackspace Cloudfiles ($, for EE2) by Taecho Group
This is an Expression Engine 2 fieldtype add-on that will allow you to create a custom field to automatically upload to Rackspace Cloud Files servers. This also works with Pixel & Tonic’s Matrix Fieldtypes.
- Title Master - Developer License ($, for EE2) by Marc Tanis (BlendIMC)
Title Master puts you in control of your Channel Entry’s Titles and URL Titles. Stop working against your titles, and start letting your titles work for you.
- Zipcode Search (for EE2) by Anthony W. Rainer
A quick and simple way to add zipcode searching to your EE. (U.S. Only)
EE Insider Blog
Spend your time learning and developing sites with ExpressionEngine and we'll use this blog to keep you informed of all the news related to ExpressionEngine and CodeIgniter.
Over a series of 8 videos, watch and learn as Ryan builds an entire ExpressionEngine website from beginning to end. Get started now.